£15 to UK address & please contact us for other countries for a quote
14 Days To Return
or a free exchange within 30 days of nonusage
24/7 Live Support
Were open 7 days a week or message/ email us anytime, anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
CYCLE SCHEMES & FINANCE
Cycle To Work Schemes -
Cycling to work will save you money, improve your health and reduce your carbon footprint, meaning that your lifestyle change will positively affect you and the environment.
We’re signed up to a number of Cycle to Work schemes so if you’re looking to purchase your bike through any of the schemes below, here’s how to do it…
- Add the your order to your cart (as normal)
- In the customer notes section tell us you plan to use a C2W voucher.
- Select bank transfer for checkout and this will generate your order number and invoice: you can use this to generate a quote for your employer/scheme.
- Your order status will be “on hold” and the products reserved for you.
- When you receive your approval, voucher and PIN (depending on the the C2W scheme), send us the information and we’ll complete your order.
This works the same as above, add the items to your cart and click on bank transfer, we will then get intouch with you to arrange the finance option suited to you.
Please note, by clicking on bank transaction this will not take any money out of your bank.
If you need further clarification, please contact us.
+44 1751 477737
Pace Cycles, 1 Pickering Road, Thornton-Le-Dale, YO18 7LG