CLIMBING WHIPPET + CORNERING RADNESS? YES PLEASE.
BUILD YOUR OWN
Choose from frameset (including shock), rolling chassis or pick a complete build below. Alternatively, you can send us parts from your other bike/shed finds and we'll build it up for you.
0% FINANCE + CYCLESCHEMES
We deal with V12 finance and also accept Green Commute Initiative Scheme and Cycle to Work schemes, no deposit required meaning you can keep the money in your bank for a rainy day.
AGILE + JUST PLAIN FAST
Full carbon fibre handlaid Toray fibres, uni directional. Fork Travel: 140-150mm. Rear Travel: 135mm and then infused with legendary Pace DNA making it the perfect match. Allowing you to ride hard, yet stay poised and unruffled.
Utilising the latest generation of our unique free floating suspension system fitted with a metric shock to keep the wheel hooked up and driving hard. No matter whether you're heading out for a multi-day trip or just an after-work loop, the RC295 sets a new standard.
pick your pace
GEOMETRY + sizing
SHOWN WITH 140MM TRAVEL FORK, UNSAGGED.
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH||445||457||490|
|B||TOP TUBE LENGTH (EFFECTIVE HORIZONTAL)||622||635||665|
|E||HEAD TUBE LENGTH||100||110||130|
|F||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76||76||76|
|G||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||64.5||64.5||64.5|
|H||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP||46||46||46|
|K||BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||327||327||327|
|5'6" - 5'10"||5'9" - 6'1"||6'0"-6'4"|
TEST FROM THE BEST
Guy Kesteven has been professionally testing bikes for decades, rightly earning the 'god of testing' title. Watch his video to see what he thinks to the RC295.
- Lifetime warranty on bearings, 5 years on frame
- Fork: 29" Tapered steerer 140 to 150mm travel 42mm offset on a Rockshox and 44mm offset on Fox fork. Boosted.
- Seatpost: 30.9mm. Maximum dropper length with post fully inserted into the collar. Medium & Large 150mm drop. XL 170mm drop.
- Headset: Integral alloy cup 1 1/8" upper with 1 1/2" lower. SHIS upper ZS44/28.6. SHIS lower ZS56/40. Recommend Hope Pic n Mix Number 2 upper and E lower.
Why choose us
£15 to any UK address but we also ship Worldwide. Just get in touch for a quote.
SAME PEOPLE SINCE 1987
Adrian is the founder of Pace. He's still the designer here in house. Family ran, no share holders so customer service is the most important thing to us. We'll look after you.
All bikes and frames are assembled here in house by Josh. We can custom build your bike/order to your requirements + we can also give you great after sales servicing and support, whenever you need us, we're here.
YOU ALSO MAYBE WONDERING...
- Equipped with the superb Rockshox Deluxe Ultimate RCT 210x55 Metric Factory Tuned to compliment the kinematics of the ‘295 with the shock also featuring an Offset Bushing to allow adjustment of the bikes ride height and compliment your choice of 29er or 27.5”+ rear wheel.
- Frame also comes equipped with a top drawer finishing kit- Thru Axle from Burgtec, Seatclamp from Hope and a complete spare Pace Gear Hanger Kit.
- Protection we’re also including a full size carbon fibre frame protector for the underside of the mainframe custom moulded by Rockguardz, plus a pair of Armour Tubes to protect the cables and hoses beneath the BB.
- Delivery: Framesets and rolling chassis is stock (fork can vary - please check first). GX , NXS, XT and AXS in stock. Stock is selling incredibly fast so please pre-order now. Or send us your parts off your other bike and we can build it up for you. You only pay for labour and the frameset or rolling chassis.
- Colour: Whitby Jet black (raw carbon) with dark grey decals, under a lovely glossy lacquer. Or, Boggle Hole Bone with dark grey decals, under gloss lacquer.
- Frame price of £1999 (+ £49 for the Boggle Hole Bone). Price includes UK VAT, if outside the UK our local sales tax is removed (you will be liable for any import taxes and handling fees depending on import thresholds in your country). Most countries are covered, but if you're after shipping to a country we don't have online postage costs worked out for, just contact us for a quote. VAT is added at checkout.